LLC "InfoDev" /

Key things about us.

Chiefs

Максим Терентьев - Генеральный директор

Maxim Terentyev

CEO

Александр Шутко - Технический директор

Alexander Shutko

Technical Director

Павел Андреев - Директор по проектам

Pavel Andreev

Project Director

Дмитрий Ковнер - Руководитель отдела разработки ПО

Dmitry Kovner

Head of Software Development Department

History

Company "infoDev" was founded in 2014 by a group of specialists in the field of information technology. The main activity of the organization is to design and build complex systems, software development. Our specialists have comprehensive knowledge in the field of IT (network, system administration, software development) and security systems (access control, video surveillance, fire alarm). During its existence, the organization has participated in the design and commissioning of the "Khabarovsk Territory Regional automated public notification system", the development of "Geographic Information Subsystem of Khabarovsk municipal system" Safe City " and so on.

Why you should work with us?

  • Our specialists are experts in information technologies. You'll get the excellent solutions of your tasks.

  • During the working period the employees of our company has implemented more than 10 projects of state customers of the municipal and regional level.

  • Managers of our company are well acquainted with the peculiarities and specifics of budgetary organizations.

  • 80% of the realized projects we completed in time, and the remaining 20% with a slight delay.

Intellectual property

Developed by our company software products registered in accordance with the law: "Software for complex system of citizens’ emergency warning", "Avtodozorny", "Geographic Information System" Safe city ".

Employees Certificates